• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    It all depends bro on what you really want out of it. Range gun only or carry or both. My glock 23 I have done a complete ghost ranger trigger kit and polished all factory internals,also have done a full grip stripping and duracoated the slide also added truglo match sights and grip plug and am going to order extended slide release. But its all up to your preferance. I love all the parts and extras I've put on mime and would recommend the same parts to anyone but what ever you do bro make it yours and enjoy it

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    It all depends bro on what you really want out of it. Range gun only or carry or both. My glock 23 I have done a complete ghost ranger trigger kit and polished all factory internals,also have done a full grip stripping and duracoated the slide also added truglo match sights and grip plug and am going to order extended slide release. But its all up to your preferance. I love all the parts and extras I've put on mime and would recommend the same parts to anyone but what ever you do bro make it yours and enjoy it

What is dura-coating the slide look like? The G-26 will be for HD and EDC. I'll practice on the range with it.

gibby101

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Liberty
    What is dura-coating the slide look like? The G-26 will be for HD and EDC. I'll practice on the range with it.[/QUOTe

Its.just recoating the slide either black or like I did mine in a dark military od green but you can do several things I just did t to mine some for something different but if you wanna see it let me know I can't text.you pics

SheriffMedic95

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Indiana
    Just got mine back from a company in Arizona that put a ceramic coat on the frame of my 27 and slide of my 23. They look amazing and very durable...email me for pics and prices!

Top Bottom