• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    I am starting to get pissed. Been over 12 weeks for me and NOTHING. Applied online and paid via credit card so no money order to track. L1, no record of any kind. Have emailed ISP twice in the past 3 weeks, no response; I call and call and call and they will NOT answer the phone. I have no idea if they have it, if it is in the que, or what. I am not sure what my next step needs to be.
    Did you pay your local law enforcement? That is a separate fee......

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I am starting to get pissed. Been over 12 weeks for me and NOTHING. Applied online and paid via credit card so no money order to track. L1, no record of any kind. Have emailed ISP twice in the past 3 weeks, no response; I call and call and call and they will NOT answer the phone. I have no idea if they have it, if it is in the que, or what. I am not sure what my next step needs to be.

Right there with ya. In my 13th week.

bing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    enroute to N. Central IN
    It finally came yesterday.

L1 and local fees paid 1/10/13
    Clean record

Issued: 4/2/13
    Received: 4/7/13

To put it in prospective. My plates expired 3/28. I mailed a check out 3/22. I received my new registrations and stickers 3/27.

nickc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Yes. Paid local in cash the same day I was L1 printed.

not sure its the same for everywhere.. but I thought you had to pay with money order. so it can be tracked, and for filing purposes for them...

Money order to the state, and local... :twocents:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    not sure its the same for everywhere.. but I thought you had to pay with money order. so it can be tracked, and for filing purposes for them...

Money order to the state, and local... :twocents:

I paid the first fee (State fee + L-1 fee - $84.95) online by credit card. I paid the local fee (to the Sheriff's office $50) in cash. Paid local on 1/10. Still waiting...

Momof6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Wayne County, IN
    I paid the first fee (State fee + L-1 fee - $84.95) online by credit card. I paid the local fee (to the Sheriff's office $50) in cash. Paid local on 1/10. Still waiting...

This is how we did ours, so I don't know which date to go by. Paid online, then fingerprinted, the paid local about a week later. I'm going by the last date, but can't help but get excited when I see others who applied after we did our online app and are already getting theirs. Oh well, soon...hopefully.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    This is how we did ours, so I don't know which date to go by. Paid online, then fingerprinted, the paid local about a week later. I'm going by the last date, but can't help but get excited when I see others who applied after we did our online app and are already getting theirs. Oh well, soon...hopefully.

Fairly certain they don't send anything in until you pay local fees. Hopefully, you're close.

ssmith512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Oaklandon
    Non-L1 Paid all fees local and state with a money order have learned long ago you just don't pay with cash anymore there is no way to track it...

I have a receipt for the cash I paid from my local PD.

Exactly what I did. Only difference is I paid the local PD on 1/8/13.

2mOOn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Pittsboro IN
    Applied online Jan 7th or 8th (can't remember exactly).

Electronic fingerprinting done in Lebanon on the morning of Friday Jan 11th. Paid with money order.

Left there and drove directly to Hendricks County Sheriffs office in Danville and paid the local fee in cash. I suspect that, since it was early afternoon by this time, nothing got transmitted until Monday Jan 14th

Approved April 4. Received April 6.

Hope this helps.

©¿©

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I have a receipt for the cash I paid from my local PD.

Exactly what I did. Only difference is I paid the local PD on 1/8/13.

Electronic fingerprinting done in Lebanon on the morning of Friday Jan 11th. Paid with money order.

Left there and drove directly to Hendricks County Sheriffs office in Danville and paid the local fee in cash. I suspect that, since it was early afternoon by this time, nothing got transmitted until Monday Jan 14th

Hope this helps.

©¿©

That helps a lot. I was there the day before you.

cbko4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Danville

Hope this helps.

©¿©

I must have brushed right by you that day, because I did all my prints downtown at ISP office around 11:30, then ended up at HCSD around 1:30-2.

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I did L1 Identity and Marion County Sheriff prints on Jan 16th and just got mine delivered in mail on April 6th. I actually wasn't expecting it for another month so it was a pleasant surprise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom