• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    I applied on-line. Paid the state and L1 fee ($84.95 total) on-line and scheduled my fingerprint scan. Went in to L1 today and was in and out in ten minutes. Went to my local pd, (mishawaka) paid the $50 local fee and was told everything was set and I should receive it in the mail. I'll post again when i receive my ltch.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Called again today, It has been 15 weeks and they said my paper work is still being processed. Just hope I get it this year.

In the same boat man...Monday was 17 weeks since I applied with local PD (or) yesterday was 16 weeks from when local PD mailed it to ISP.....take your pick :xmad: I imagine my application somewhere like this :dunno:

messy-desk1.jpg

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    that's good to hear since that is the day I did my L1. I went the next day and did the paperwork in Hendricks County
    Well keep in mind the day you paid your 50 dollars doesn't mean that the local send in your application that day. I paid my 50 on the 6th and ISP said mine wasn't received until the 20th so I'm waiting for that day. :patriot:

WoodenMetal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    NE
    I was really hoping to have it just before Christmas but it looks like January from what you are all saying. I debated doing the L1 and now I am regretting I didn't!
    My friend and I went together at the same time to do it, now I wonder if one of us will get it first or if they will arrive about the same time!

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Mine has been issued... And floating about 10 days so far in the mail. 10 days to send a letter 150 miles! I'm pretty sure that Kevin Costner (sp) in the postman had better delivery times!

Rovindal

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    I just applied for a duplicate ltch a couple weeks ago. State police told me that in June or July they passed a new law. You no longer need to have the physical ltch on you. Someone may look further into this. When I get pulled over they know I have a ltch. I lost my wallet a couple months ago. Never really worried about it

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    L1 on Nov. 6th and my LTCH was issued on the 29th. It's just been in the mail ferdayz... I mean weeks! It will come, it's just frustrating to know you have a LTCH but can't carry because of a stupid piece of paper the post office has misplaced.

As Rovindal said above, you are not required to carry it on your person while armed. If you have been told that one has been issued, you are legally allowed to carry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom