• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    Anyone here familiar with the Crux Arch Angle titanium suppressor ? Adds 7.5 inches to your barrel, 14 oz. $1699 For 338 Lapua. Anything out there better for less money ? Reduction 36-44 db.

Bsubtown

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dekalb county
    The only thing that came to mind was the Hybrid because I have one in jail. I looked into it and it looks like you would be getting low 150s or high 140s with the Hybrid, so higher than what you are looking at. Hybrid would be much cheaper but as you are shooting 338LM and looking at a 1700 dollar suppressor I am not sure the Hybrid's downside would be worth it for you. You could also consider the Harvester Big Bore also from Silencerco slightly cheaper and similar reductions in db, bigger and heavier though.

While I am not sure it is germane to this discussion I always appreciate knowing what pros use in precision shooting Rifle Suppressor & Muzzle Brake - What The Pros Use - PrecisionRifleBlog.com has a breakdown of the suppressors and brands that these guys use. Not super compatible as they are all 30 cal or less (mostly less).

/end unhelpful tangent

Top Bottom