• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Alright, shut down the Sebenza thread to open this one. Cleaning out th knife drawer, all great blades no defects, just don't get the love they should (Thank you Glock Lover for replacing all my edc blades with Emersons :nono:)

FTF around the 465 Loop preferred but willing to ship and drive a little further for a good deal

Trade Interests
    Pocket Pistols
    Mossberg 500
    Strider Folding Knives
    Emerson Lagriffe
    Waved Emerson Karambit (black blade)
    Kasper Companion
    Ken Brock Knives
    Spyderco Knives

Shown below and available... All prices are FTF we can discuss shipping if need be.

RevokedStrider DB: Got home tonight and told wife it was listed for sale... She got a little upset and talked me into keeping it! I married a good woman.

SPFCRK Sebenza: Thought I had the box, but thanks to "house cleaning" it's gone along with the blue lanyard keeper. Carried for a few months used for light work, still has factory edge, never sharpened. $310

Sold Benchmade CBK: Opened a few boxes and cut some paracord, but otherwise it's new. I do have the box for this one.

SoldKershaw Needs Work: Brand new never used

SoldCase 6254SS Trapper: Spent years in a drawer has light use a long while back, but it's in great shape. $20

SoldCRKT M16: Neat little knife, picked up in a trade a long while ago, it's got light use but looks new. $25

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Do you have a cash price on these or are you only looking to trade?

Also, your case knife is either a 6254 trapper model with red bone handles or a 6207 mini trapper with red bone handles. If you look on the back side of tang on one of the blades it will be marked either 6254 or 6207 and that will tell you which trapper model you have.

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Do you have a cash price on these or are you only looking to trade?

Also, your case knife is either a 6254 trapper model with red bone handles or a 6207 mini trapper with red bone handles. If you look on the back side of tang on one of the blades it will be marked either 6254 or 6207 and that will tell you which trapper model you have.

Was hoping for trades more than cash, but all responses so far have inquired about cash so I'll throw up some prices in the next few minutes. Thanks for the help on the Trapper!

Last edited:

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    All right ladies and gents you jumped all over the cheapos and left a gorgeous piece of work laying on the table! Sebenza is still up for grabs, adding Strider Folders to the trade interests! BUMP!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom