• ...and so much more!
  • illmaniac123

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    East Indianapolis
    Hello,
    My name is Brad and I am interested in getting permissions around Indiana to hunt coyote on personal land. If you are a farmer or land owner that has a problem with nuisance pests I would like to have the opportunity to remove them. I am a responsible and ethical hunter that will respect the land and any requests that the owner may have. I will even sign any liability waivers of need be. I work at Gander mountain and have been getting more supplies and more desire to begin coyote hunting. If there is an opportunity for hunting, please contact me here.

As far as advice that I would like to get is what kind of predator calls do you find more effective, what caliber do you prefer, and what do you do with them after? Ive played with the powerdogs and have had plenty of .223s. Let me know what you know.

Thank you for your time and attention,
    Brad

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    It depends on your area whether I'd take my rifle, a 204 Ruger bolt gun, or shotgun, a 12 ga semi auto with 3 1/2 #4 buckshot.
    If in doubt, keep in mind the range that rifle shot can travel. (I know, basic stuff here but I would want someone to tell me) If you can sling one of your guns take them both, shotgun close and be ready. I learned the hard way on this when a coyote burst out from an area I didnt expect at less than 10 yards. Way too close for the scoped rifle when it was at a quick trot.

Top Bottom