• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    So, I shoot the usual flavors - IDPA, dabble in USPSA, NRA Action Pistol, steel, but what I'm really hankering for is to get back to the first game I ever shot - Cowboy Action Shooting. Whether it's Western 3-Gun or SASS...is there anywhere around here that rolls that? And more importantly, that won't require me to dress up in a ridiculous costume to shoot? I want to shoot my Ubertis and Rugers in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers!

Al B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    EM78 South IN
    I just posted on another thread here in shooting sports titled "SASS". I am looking for a club in the area of Jeffersonville.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    These guys are "down south" in Campbellsburg, IN but from the looks its full costume SASS. Actually the "Features" page lists the requirements, guns and dress
    Cowboy Action Shooting - Thunder Valley Range

Here's more Indiana CAS info from:
    Cowboy Action Shooting Events

IN, Caanan - 1st Sat or 2nd Sun, Pleasant Valley Regulators, Cnt: NoMore Slim (812) 839-3052, jerrywdean@msn.com, Pleasant Valley Renegades

IN, Chesterton - 2nd Sun. Schuster's Rangers-NPCCC, Cnt: Rick Allison (219) 759-3498, coal_car_kid@hotmail.com

IN, Jonesboro - 4th Sun., Annual Hoosier Ambush, The Indiana State Champ. in July, Cnt: Dave Lamb (765) 948-4487 or Jeff McDonald (765) 664-8731

IN, Lexington - 2nd & 4th Sat., Annual in Sept, Big Rock Range , Cnt: Don Stein (812) 866-2406

IN, Modoc - Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company, Cnt: Bill Allen (765) 529-8416

IN, Michigan City - 4th Sun., Annual in June, Cnt: Sue Kempf (219) 872-7957, kempfgunshop@niia.net

IN, Warsaw - 1st Sat., Annual in June, Cnt: Allen Black (219) 893-7214, ajb@hoosierlink.net

Last edited:

prsavage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    Fishers
    Ridiculas Outfits

Yes you have to wear Cowboy Clothes. Go to one and you will see they are not as rediculas as you think. A pair of jeans and a cowboy shirt and Cowboy hat are all that is necessary. Part of the fun is coming up with the outfits, homeaid style.
    Go to SASS - Home for all the rules and places to shoot.

Top Bottom