• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    First up, Whirlpool Washer and Dryer. Older model, but works perfectly. Used at our apartment and has been stored for two years.

Asking $50 each you pick up, or $150 for both delivered.

WDD002.jpg

WDD003.jpg

Second, Microwave. 1100 watt. Works great! As with W/D, has been stored two years. Asking $20. No pics, but can get them tonight or tomorrow, whenever I make it out there again.

Third, 11-drawer long dresser with tall mirror. Mirror not pictured. Missing a couple handles, but still in great shape. Solid wood. Has a couple marker spots from the kids, but in good condition overall. Asking $40.

Back of microwave pictured as well. :)
    WDD001.jpg

All items located on East side of Plainfield at the corner of Ronald Reagan and US40/Washington St./Main St.

Will give discount if you purchase all items. Dresser and W/D combo I WILL deliver anywhere in central IN for extra $50. Extra $80-100 anywhere in Indiana.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Is the dresser solid wood or just a plywood veneer?

If it is solid I am very interested, would make a great piece to refinish and that is a new hobby I sort of picked up..

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Is the dresser solid wood or just a plywood veneer?

If it is solid I am very interested, would make a great piece to refinish and that is a new hobby I sort of picked up..

I'm pretty sure it's solid wood. Now, the drawers aren't plywood, but they're not real thick like the frame either. I'm going to be gone this weekend for my Anniversary and Mother's day, but I'll PM you when I get back.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    My parents used to have a washe just like it but still have the dryer. The dryer has a bearing squeel but it still works great......... they got it back in the 80's........

Top Bottom