Couple questions as i have not bought material for awhile.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I haven't bought a supply of materials in over a year. I just need some pricing like, how much are small pistol and large pistol primers going for at local shops now? How about powder? Has it gone up much? i remember paying $22 for a LB of w231.

One last thing. Bullets. I've been casting my own 45 bullets for some time now, but am running low on lead and thought i'd just buy some from MBC because i dont have my wheel weight source anymore, but it shows on their website that it is taking 5-6 weeks to process the order. Is that about right? I also need some FMJ 9mm bullets and cant seem to find them in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where i can find some?

Thanks in advance.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Prices change daily under these conditions. Biggest problem isn't price, it's being able to find anything in stock. One seller reports they have 30 million primers on back order. That's just one place.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I might have some lead I could sell you. It's scrap from our work. U buy 3'x100' sheet lead of guess you say. Would that be of some assistance to you? If so pm me man.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Advertised prices don't mean much. I posted in another thread that I'm selling 9mm ammo for $5 per 50. Only problem is that I don't have any 9mm ammo. It's vaporware so that $5 price is meaningless because there is no guarantee that I'll ever have 9mm ammo again. Somebody else is selling it for $25 per 50 but they actually have it in hand. So which is the real current market price?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies has plenty of powder in boxes all over the place. If you don't see what you want ask for it, they probably have it. Bought a pound of BL-c2 for loading .223 and it was about $22/lb I think. Plenty of everything in primers at about $40-45/1000. Plenty of brass and bullets. I was there twice last week and the place was packed with reloading supplies.

Top Bottom