• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Notice that illegals get free healthcare in the new healthcare law?
    Wouldnt it be in taxpayers interest to reduce the number of illegals?

SO...

1: Have an Amnesty plan that converts illegals to citizens

2: Tax them like the reas of us for healthcare and other things. There are supposed to be 20 million of them, therefore 20 million new taxpayers.

3: THEN, agressively start deporting the ones who wont become citizens

Sounds like a viable plan, since more othan 1/2 the number of UNINSURED people they include in their 45 million uninsured number are actually illegals.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Where did you read that under Obamacare the illegals get free healthcare? I've heard this several times but can't find any text to back it up. Note that illegals ALREADY get free healthcare when they use the emergency room.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    illegals should all be deported. unfortunatly when the police do run across them (like a traffic accident) a lot just let them walk away because they dont know how to handle them, or dont wanna do the neccessary paperwork. our government is failing the citizens of this country BIG TIME on the illegal immigrant issue.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Where did you read that under Obamacare the illegals get free healthcare? I've heard this several times but can't find any text to back it up. Note that illegals ALREADY get free healthcare when they use the emergency room.

PG 50 Line 152

Also, though unrelated,
    Sec. 163, Pg. 58-59 beginning at line 5 - Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances & a National ID health care card will be issued!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    That is correct. illegals already get free health care via ER. They also get other benefits by having kids here. And you the tax payer cover every penny of that. Its all a scam. How much does it cost you to have a baby? It cost a illegal nothing, then we pay to raise the kid. They also scam us when forced to fill out paperwork for a job by claiming unrealistic large numbers of dependents back in Mexico thereby escaping the tax man yet again. You as an American are punished via Tax's you pay to stay out of jail.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    That is correct. illegals already get free health care via ER. They also get other benefits by having kids here. And you the tax payer cover every penny of that. Its all a scam. How much does it cost you to have a baby? It cost a illegal nothing, then we pay to raise the kid. They also scam us when forced to fill out paperwork for a job by claiming unrealistic large numbers of dependents back in Mexico thereby escaping the tax man yet again. You as an American are punished via Tax's you pay to stay out of jail.

:yesway: you are too right. sorry for no rep, im out for the day. i will get you next time.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    illegals should all be deported. unfortunatly when the police do run across them (like a traffic accident) a lot just let them walk away because they dont know how to handle them, or dont wanna do the neccessary paperwork. our government is failing the citizens of this country BIG TIME on the illegal immigrant issue.

Big fail there not knowing what you are talking about. It isn't the Police who let them go because we don't know what to do with them, it is the fed's who won't do anything about them when we catch them. Stick to posting what you KNOW about not what you think is the reason.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    PG 50 Line 152

Also, though unrelated,
    Sec. 163, Pg. 58-59 beginning at line 5 - Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances & a National ID health care card will be issued!

Thanks JD. Not trying to be "hard/negative" etc... But do you have a link to the law where I can read more up on this. It is NOT that I don't believe you. I'm sure it is there but I want to take that info and show someone who has been telling me no, no, no, no on it.

Thanks

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, no. I will not support amnesty for any of those freaks. Deport them or shoot them. Period. Repeal the Bill!

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Thanks JD. Not trying to be "hard/negative" etc... But do you have a link to the law where I can read more up on this. It is NOT that I don't believe you. I'm sure it is there but I want to take that info and show someone who has been telling me no, no, no, no on it.

Thanks

Here is a summary:
    http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachments/healthcare_overview_obama_072909.pdf

Cross reference the text here:
    http://candicemiller.house.gov/pdf/hr3200.pdf

It helps to have two tabs open...

Why would anyone vote for this? Do dems like to be sodomized or something?

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Unfortunately we have screwed ourselves by killing 50 million Americans via abortions. Now we have painted ourselves in a financial corner with the baby boomers beginning to retire and not having enough young taxpayers to pay the bill. That leaves us with the only option being to hold our noses and legalize these people so they can pay the SS taxes. I do think it should be done like they did in the early 1900's. Only take the healthy ones, make them learn the language and make them pass the citizen test. I figure if they can pass the citizen test they will know more about our history and the constitution than our public school graduates.

In the end it will dramatically shift the demographics of the population but its better than imploding the country. As a white man I will just have to adjust to being a minority.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I don't think their plan is to get more people paying taxes. I think there plan is to get 20 million more poeple voting liberal D.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Big constituency. Take 12 million illegals and turn them into Registered Democrats.

RogueSix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    I actually call ICE and they said they don't deport illegals. I was so shocked. I work in the food industry and our whole kitchen are illegals. why wont the DA prosecute them for ID fraud they have to be using someone SSN

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Notice that illegals get free healthcare in the new healthcare law?
    Wouldnt it be in taxpayers interest to reduce the number of illegals?

SO...

1: Have an Amnesty plan that converts illegals to citizens

2: Tax them like the reas of us for healthcare and other things. There are supposed to be 20 million of them, therefore 20 million new taxpayers.

3: THEN, agressively start deporting the ones who wont become citizens

Sounds like a viable plan, since more othan 1/2 the number of UNINSURED people they include in their 45 million uninsured number are actually illegals.

I don't think their plan is to get more people paying taxes. I think there plan is to get 20 million more poeple voting liberal D.

Both are right, the insurance excuse is just to make it seem like the reasonable thing to do. The Dems definately think they will get all the Illegals votes when the are able to vote, I think they will get the lions share of the votes but not all.

As long as there is no provision that they CANT get coverage, then they can and even if there was a provision without a way to check legal status then they will anyway (in addition to the Emergencey Room service, now they can go to the podiatrist to get that bunion looked at).

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I actually call ICE and they said they don't deport illegals. I was so shocked. I work in the food industry and our whole kitchen are illegals. why wont the DA prosecute them for ID fraud they have to be using someone SSN

Because the entire illegal invasion was put on and supported by the American government.

And This Is What I believe is the motivation for it:

The Republicans look at a cheap labor that they can use and abuse. To replace Americans that want / need a decent wage to get by.

The Democrats see them as a huge voter base that will keep them in power.

And so it goes on with greed. No cares what the cost on the other end is as long as they are getting something out of it. Even the Catholic church is bending over backwards to keep Mexicans in the church. I don't think it has anything to with saving it souls, its about filling seats in empty church's. They have alienated the American congregations and now need warm bodies to fill the gap. Its all about greed on every level. And this is very similar to what happened to Rome in the end. So many slaves were being used by the rich the rest of Rome was out of work, then things started to decline. Many things contributed to the fall of the Roman empire but at the base of it was simple greed.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    There is another place besides where someone else has shown.
    Section 59C
    Nonresident aliens are exempt from the plan,and the taxes of the plan.It does not say anything about rather they are legal or illegal nonresidents,so I would wager any nonresident.

Top Bottom