• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bulldogs42

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I want to give a shout out to the excellent customer service that I recently received from Cottonwood Outdoors. I've been using their treestand resurrection weathershield side accessory bags on my Summit Viper treestand for the past couple years. They are the only ones I've used that actually keep your gear dry and the material is durable. One of the zippers came off track recently, so I sent an email to their customer service department along with a photo of the bag with the zipper problem. Matthew sent a replacement bag at no cost to me. I was surprised. It is hard to find many companies who will take care of their customers. I told him I'm an INGO member so he created a 15% discount coupon you can use at cottonwoodoutdoors.com. Valid the entire month of November, 15% off entire order, 1 use per customer. indiana15off. So, use the code indiana15off to save 15% this month on treestand accessories or any other products they carry. I'm not affiliated with the company, just a satisfied customer.

Top Bottom