• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Went looking for a new gun yesterday, and the owner of the gun store told me that there are rumors that ammo price will increase significantly next year. Not sure how he knows this, but I don't think that he was trying to get me to buy ammo. What do you think?
    Sounds like a great way to convince someone to buy ammo today putting more money in his pocket!:dunno:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I will buy as the "extra money" allows. If I fall into a great deal, I will beg the wife until she caves and lets me buy it, keeping in mind NONE of this will ever interfere with our bills, eating, cars, etc.

CJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Indy
    IMO its the rumor mill in motion.

Ammo is like gasoline as it doesnt natter what the cost is, when you need it youre going to buy it.

flick1900

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Troy, IN
    IMO its the rumor mill in motion.

Ammo is like gasoline as it doesnt natter what the cost is, when you need it youre going to buy it.

Good point. I work with a guy who purchased bulk ammo a few years ago. Turned out to be a nice investment for him, since his original plan was to shoot it all up. But as things worked out, he moved to the city, and got a job that now, demands alot of his time. So he sold it. Like selling precious metal.

Top Bottom