Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    SOLD 09/05

I am putting my Coonan Classic up for sale. I purchased it in 2011 from Coonan at the SHOT Show when I became a dealer and it was used in a sales display and for occasional customer tryouts. I believe it had about six boxes of shells shot thru it; still not really broke in (400 rounds of FMJ recommended by Coonan). This is the .357 base package upgraded with fully adjustable serrated Trijicon night sights. Also has the Black Milled Grips and a total of four (4) magazines. Comes in a soft case with extra spring for .38 specials, manual, lock and magazine loading pin. Has the standard Black Walnut Grips included. This listed for $1,700.00 in 2011 and have gone up over 10% since then. I am asking $1,200.00 FIRM; cash only, no trades. Current price for this configuration is around $1,900.00 from Coonan with a year wait. I have some other items such as extra springs, magazines and .357 ammo available for sale if interested. Also have a leather belt holster for $40.00; never used. Pick up in the Michiana area.

This is the same pistol that INGO member Wag1911 did a range review on and posted it to the Real World Reviews back in 05/09/2011. Super shooting pistol.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member