• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    The liberals are really foaming at the bit commenting about this news article, I attempted to post a reply to a liberal comment about how pto-gunners don't need military weapons to defend against 2 or 3 attackers. It kind of grabbed me, so I attempted to reply.... below! Been about 15 minutes and not posted
    yet so probably censored!

This comment is pending approval and won't be displayed until it is approved.

Are you a firearms expert? What is the average gun to defend life and property. What military weapons do you believe the "NRA" gun nuts possess? Can You quote the 2nd Amendment and understand what it means. Do you understand what "shall not infringe" means? Did you know that the NRA trains thousands of people a year in gun safety. I was trained by the NRA at 9 years old in the 1960s. I have never shot and killed anyone with a firearm! What is your personal experience that makes you fear guns? Or is it that easy for media propaganda to control your your emotions.......

Another liberal post!

"All this makes as much sense as Washington's line about independence - which is bogus. Washington never said it. What he actually said, on January 8, 1790, goes like this: "A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined. Their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent for essential, particularly for military supplies." This is about making sure the military is adequately equipped, but not about preppers or preppies buying howitzers for personal use,

As my friend Amy said, women look for a silver lining: men look for a silver bullet. The bullet business isn't working. We need something else. Ladies: Lock and load. Keep the toys from the boys."

LOl Keep the toys from the boys.....

One more quote...... I like reading the comments better than the articles sometimes....

Gina Barecca Part 1 of 3

"When we look at the acts of almost unspeakable gun violence making the news and breaking hearts...the fact that men are responsible. We don't need to hit the archives for historical documentation. What we need to do is this: We need to stop selling guns to men.

Women will be able to buy and own guns but not be permitted to share them with our male counterparts.

Why? Because it's clear that men don't know how to handle weapons.

Sure, the NRA will say stuff like: If you outlaw guns for men, then only men will be outlaws.

To which my answer is: And that would make a difference how, exactly?

But the Founding Fathers wanted us to defend ourselves against our oppressors, right? They knew we needed to fight those who would trend on us. Women have been trend on, plenty. The FF believed in the necessity for the American citizenry to arm itself against the threats of those who would rob us of freedoms, including those who would curtail our voting rights and our right to choose what happens to Americans as autonomous, free-thinking individuals. Women fight for our freedoms every day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Link to article: Gun Debate Becomes Conservative Rallying Cry

I have a question, What are the opinions of gun owners on this board about replying in the comments section of liberal tabloids?

!. Constructive
    2. Destructive
    3. waste of time

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    "When we look at the acts of almost unspeakable gun violence making the news and breaking hearts...

Comments like this amaze me. It takes 25 kids killed to make gun violence unspeakable. Who cares about the single individual killed!!!!!

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I just read about 10 pages of it and my eyes hurt! They are to busy trying to insult people rather than having a true discussion. It is truly sad and shows how bad the next 4 years are really going to be! Its late, I am going to bed!

Top Bottom