• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Warsaw ghetto uprising. That us why the average person needs a belt fed.

Like shibumi said up thread, the worst case scenario is not 100 kids getting gunned down by a lone maniac.
    The worst case scenario is millions of kids getting rounded up and murdered by organized maniacs/collectivists/commies/etc.

Anyone who has really studied history and favors gun control is either stupid or evil. No middle ground.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    All the laws we have against them and a criminal can obtain a small chunk of metal, machined just right, that defeats the purpose of the law

More like a coat hanger, a piece of sheet metal, filed down piece of plastic, bent up aluminium can... The list can go on for ever.

It's not hard to memorize the dimensions lol.

Hell give me some chicken bones and super glue and I can probably figure out how to become a felon.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It was Reagan that stopped new manufacturing of transferable machineguns in 1986.
    Not to defend it, but the alternative was no FOPA if he didn't sign it and everybody would be blaming him for that.

The Democrats, with the Hughes Amendment, put him between a rock and a hard place, a no-win situation.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I live in the real world, not a hypothetical one. This question is akin to "if unicorns could fly and farted rainbows full of gold, what would be your preferred method for picking up the gold?"
    Well, I have to admit you're not wrong. I, though, enjoy hypothetical questions, especially if they can help you take on new perspective, and open up new lines of reasoning.

I'm honestly still glad I asked the question, and some of the responses here have given me things to think about I didn't really think about before, so in my mind it was worthwhile.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom