• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yotebutcher90

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    West Lafayette
    So last night in one of my club meetings, a friend of mine who is a Senator for Purdue's College of Ag talked about the how there is a discussion starting for the possible overturning of Purdue's ban on being able to exercise our Second Amendment Right. The states of Utah and Colorado have already started allowing students to carry and Texas is about to. I personally believe that this is a wonderful idea since student American rights are not able to be followed.

lVl_G_D

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    I always did regarless of policy. I won't be a victim anywhere, including Simon Malls, IUPUI, or anywhere else that doesn't want me to carry. Except the airport but you don't have to worry about much there, everyone goes through security.

EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    I always did regarless of policy. I won't be a victim anywhere, including Simon Malls, IUPUI, or anywhere else that doesn't want me to carry. Except the airport but you don't have to worry about much there, everyone goes through security.

I am not sure maybe someone else can chime in, but can you get a criminal charge for carrying when someones policy is against it?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I am not sure maybe someone else can chime in, but can you get a criminal charge for carrying when someones policy is against it?
    They can ask you to leave. If you don't or go back still carrying, then you can be arrested for criminal tresspass.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Only the secured areas of the airport are verboten. Non-secured areas are still legal (In Indiana. Other states may be different)

-J-

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen

Non-students are asked to leave. It is my understanding that a student caught carrying provides grounds for expulsion.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    yup

I always did regarless of policy.

As well I refuse to be a victim anywhere I go.
    I carried a concealed G-19 at IUPUI and Herron for 4 years
    Not one problem ever ,no one knew nothing, I didnt go starting a gun club there though either.

My wife always carried her "pepper gel" on her also.

You never know when a student is going to go whacko!!!
    Ive seen some amazing behavior there on occasion.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom