• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gjclark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Here is the situation. I was invited to the Purdue game tonight by a potential big client. He is driving us down and back. I don't want to get caught with a gun at Mackey in front of this client... Do they check this closely? I can't just leave it in my car once getting there because I will be with him.

Help.

k1500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    West Lafayette
    I have been to a couple men's games this season and no pat downs or metal scan wands at the main entrance on Northwestern. Just be aware they have a "no gun" policy on campus. It isn 't state law, just a Univ policy.

gjclark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I was fully aware and that is why I was asking. I was a student at Purdue. I would have carried if I had my own car there and wasn't there with a client but since they bought my ticket, dinner, and gave me a ride I didn't want to be packing and get sent off campus... If that makes sense. I hate not carrying but I didn't see a ton of options with my current set up.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If I had to be anywhere on the Purdue campus, I'd carry something capable of bringing down big game, especially if it were rutting season.

Top Bottom