• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Yes you may. There were a few yesterday who where wearing theirs for the world to see. But more wearing theirs for only a trained spotter to see. Not one person I seen was approached by any of the LEOs working security detail.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, and entirely appropriate. Unlike a lot of the local gun shows that demand patrons disarm (empty gun, 'peace tied'). Which is why I refuse to support these shows.

We can carry at the largest gun show, basically, in the nation, but not at some rummy-dumb local show 'for safety'? :n00b:

If we can convince more law-abiding gun owners to stay away and refuse to support 'disarming' gun shows, that policy will change, pronto. :yesway:

Alas, many of those who 'rant' incessantly about their 'gun rights', etc. are the same people that willingly disarm to attend these shows, in complete hypocrisy.

But, we'll get 'er done. :yesway:

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    From 6:30 this morning to a little after 1:00, I cc'd while working the Registration booth with my INGO black polo, then walked the floor. Met a few other INGO members. Back at the Registration booth in the morning.

Kokomo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Well, I open carried and had zero issues. My only comment came from the Comp-Tac crew who said I had a beautiful holster. ;-)

i was surprised how few others open carried. I think I could count on one hand the number of others I saw. I did go downtown for lunch and had no problems there either.

Top Bottom