• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Thursday night I was fortunate enough to learn from the best. Jim Floyd of DPG taught the Utah CCP class and even provided everything we needed (Including the fingerprints & the large addressed envelope!) to apply for the Utah CCP and went over every form to insure it was right. Mine went in the mail first thing this AM. Thanks Jim & Aaron!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Does anyone know if or when there will be a Florida CCW class here in Indiana? I drive through Kansas going to Colorado and want to be legal there, the Utah CCW is not recognized in KS. thanks...... Good deal Sgt Rock congrats

Bucko

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Indy South
    Thursday night I was fortunate enough to learn from the best. Jim Floyd of DPG taught the Utah CCP class and even provided everything we needed (Including the fingerprints & the large addressed envelope!) to apply for the Utah CCP and went over every form to insure it was right. Mine went in the mail first thing this AM. Thanks Jim & Aaron!

:+1:

I enjoyed the class a lot, and learned a few things too. The class was well taught and enjoyable.

Thanks Jim and Aaron. :yesway:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Does anyone know if or when there will be a Florida CCW class here in Indiana? I drive through Kansas going to Colorado and want to be legal there, the Utah CCW is not recognized in KS. thanks...... Good deal Sgt Rock congrats

Contact Jim Floyd at DPG, He advises that if you complete the Utah CCP class, you can use that certification to qualify for a Florida concealed permit. Good luck!

Top Bottom