Colts/Bengals game in Indy $4 to $6 seats...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just got this email today. I can make no pretense to knowing if these are good/available or whatnot. But in case any of you might be interested.

Tickets: StubHub, $4-$6 -- Next Week: Colts vs. Bengals in Indianapolis | Travelzoo

$4-$6 -- Next Week: Colts vs. Bengals in Indianapolis*
    By Sarah Roos
    Travelzoo Staff, San Francisco - updated 8/25/2010
    Tickets to see the Indianapolis Colts take on the Cincinnati Bengals are now as much as 90% off. StubHub is featuring this pre-season game starting at an incredible $4-$6 a ticket for the Terrace level at the Lucas Oil Stadium. These exact seats are going for $48 or more on Ticketmaster right now.

All seating levels are discounted: Get even closer to the action and watch from the Loge End Zone (starting at $17), Field End Zone ($24) and Club III (starting at $38). These discounts give fans a chance to experience seats that once seemed out of their league:

Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinnati Bengals, Sept. 2 at 6 p.m.
    Note: An additional service fee (per booking) of $5 or more may apply. Ticket shipping fees also are not included in the price above. For last-minute games, overnight shipping or pick up at StubHub's Last Minute Service Center near the stadium may be required (an additional $15-$20 fee).

These prices are valid at the time of publication but can fluctuate as ticket levels sell out.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    It's stubhub, I don't think its that shady. I just picked up a pair of tix for $6 each. However, keep in mind that they will add extra charges, so my $12 worth of tix ended up being $34. Still not bad, but I want to know why they only gave the option for fedex overnight ($17) or pickup from stubhub ($15). Why does it cost me $15 to pick them up....I DO ALL THE WORK!! Still, not bad overall for a pair of tickets, even if it is the nosebleeds.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    After you purchased did it say what exact seats? Or does it just give the section and row number still? My lady said " so will they be 2 seats together or just 2 tickets in that section and row. " :dunno:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    After you purchased did it say what exact seats? Or does it just give the section and row number still? My lady said " so will they be 2 seats together or just 2 tickets in that section and row. " :dunno:

It showed that I had 2 tickets:
    Section: Terrace End Zone XYX
    Row: XX

I plan to give them as a present, I'm sure it'll get figured out.

slinkus25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the cheap seats, I went and it was a pretty fun night to say the least.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the cheap seats, I went and it was a pretty fun night to say the least.

My pleasure.
    If you guys want to cut out the middle man (me) on this, just subscribe to TravelZoo emails for Indianapolis.

Travel Deals: Airfare, Hotels, Vacations, Cruises | Travelzoo

Since it's been a while, I think I registered, which is how it knows I am nearest to the IND airport. I get emails that are Indy oriented for flight airfares. But the nice thing is they will send Indianapolis events, or even Louisville/Cincy/Vegas(?) ticket deals. That's how I saw this one.

Glad to hear someone benefitted from it.

Top Bottom