Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Matt Ryan has now been on the losing end of both the largest comeback in Super Bowl history and the largest comeback in NFL history.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    My 7 year old son has started getting interested in football.

I could care less.

I turn it on right as the Vikings caught the last pass to get into field goal range.

Wasn’t until after that I learned they blew a 33-0 lead and set a record smh.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    As a Vikings fan I posted back that if Colts showed up to win they would. Well they showed up the first half. Can’t believe my Vikings pulled it off. Officials made bad calls on both sides. But felt the Vikings got some really bad ones. Regardless Colts in the history book as biggest ever lead and losing game. Man, where and what do the Colts do now. At least they have won a Super Bowl. Vikings sure haven’t.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As a Vikings fan I posted back that if Colts showed up to win they would. Well they showed up the first half. Can’t believe my Vikings pulled it off. Officials made bad calls on both sides. But felt the Vikings got some really bad ones. Regardless Colts in the history book as biggest ever lead and losing game. Man, where and what do the Colts do now. At least they have won a Super Bowl. Vikings sure haven’t.
    Congrats to your Vikes. I used to be a Vikings fan long before Indy ever had the Colts (Fran Tarkington era).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Unfortunately it isn't going to help. They are to terrible for one draft to even make a difference.
    The most frustrating thing is, if they played like they played in the 1st half, they could beat just about anyone. Unfortunately they seem to always sink to the level of their play in the 2nd half. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom