• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...and what's scary is that this is a young, cheap team. Next year we have $100M in salary cap room. Money, I'm not honestly sure where should be spent.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This year we had hope. Next year isn't even started and we have expectations.
    Indy has football to be proud of again.
    This team has real defense, offensive line excelling, and can play with any team on an even field now.
    Saturday at 4:30 in Texas.
    Can this team win a playoff game now?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This year we had hope. Next year isn't even started and we have expectations.
    Indy has football to be proud of again.
    This team has real defense, offensive line excelling, and can play with any team on an even field now.
    Saturday at 4:30 in Texas.
    Can this team win a playoff game now?

Injuries are starting to take their toll. Hilton was hobbling badly tonight. IF the defense can maintain their strong play and our running game is as good as it was today then we’ve got a puncher’s chance.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    One thing that annoyed me with the colts and has all season. It seems whenever they intercept the ball and not score, they run to the nearest end zone and find a camera, once the defense gets down there, they pose. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for celebrating but to run 40-50 yards to celebrate a non scoring play, give me a break. Celebrate near where the play happened, do it somewhat quickly then get to the sidelines.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Still haven't watched an NFL game since the kneeling stupidity started, and that includes playoffs and Superbowls.
    I find I really don't miss it, and I can get all the updates I want on Ingo.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    One thing that annoyed me with the colts and has all season. It seems whenever they intercept the ball and not score, they run to the nearest end zone and find a camera, once the defense gets down there, they pose. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for celebrating but to run 40-50 yards to celebrate a non scoring play, give me a break. Celebrate near where the play happened, do it somewhat quickly then get to the sidelines.

I don’t who what started it but most defenses in the NFL have been doing it this year not just the Colts.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

I tend to feel the same way on that subject. Interception ok celebrate for a second and get back to play. Seems kinda cheesy to me

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good morning everyone! One of the first things I saw when I turned on the news this morning was a bunch of Colts fans celebrating. Nice way to start a Monday morning! :) Wish I could've stayed up for the game, but glad it came out with a Colts win.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Look at it this way... at least they aren't kneeling.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix

That's nothing, you should see me in the living room!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom