• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've had a few and don't regret selling them. I made money and now I can shoot my S&Ws all day w/o worry. ;)

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I had one with nickel finish and 6" barrel. I ended up trading it for something more practical. You can't really carrying a gun with a 6" barrel. And I got more then what I paid for it, so I am happy.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Old pic but I like it ;)

picture.php

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    I had a Colt Trooper that I bought with some issues, fixed, and sold again to fund yet another hi cap CCDW pistol. For the time I had it, the pistol was a great shooter and I did an awesome trigger polish job that made it shoot awesome.

I couldn't figure why I wanted a pistol like this when I had other pistols that were higher capacity and lighter, then it all made sense- these pistols are the "Muscle Car" of guns.

Who doesn't want a Muscle Car?

I'm tempted to go and buy it back. I have an open offer to get it back if I want.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I have sold a few in the past and do not regret it.

Don't get me wrong, I held onto my nicest python, and it is a great firearm - but for the price I would likely buy another military issue 1911.

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    I love the Python & Diamondback. A work of art, a joy to shoot. Amazingly slick trigger pull. My problem is the fine but frail bluing makes one just too pretty to shoot. Any wear and tear made while shooting & holstering would really grate on my nerves. I dont do safe queens so unless I find a lightly holster worn Python a a fair price it will be on the bottom of my wish list. The few Colt revolvers I own were bought used and have holster wear.

Mike

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I had a 4" blued Dimondback and came to really hate it. If you were not careful it would spin past a chamber and not lock up on a loaded one and I could never get used to the factory grip or rubber grip either.

Sold it and started my S&W collection. I do like the 1911's though, who doesn't?
    IMAG0071.jpg

Top Bottom