• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sobeck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    New INGO'er here. I just wanted to let people know in the Michiana area that the Walmart in Elkhart (CR 6) had 3 Colt 6920's in stock in various configurations. They range from about $1150 to $1275.... Not the best price but one of the best stock AR-15's around. I believe all of them are Magpul MOE editions.

Hope this helps anyone in the area. Enjoy!

Sorry I had the wrong location.... I was at both today and the Elkhart location was the one with Colts's

Sorry about the confusion!

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    New INGO'er here. I just wanted to let people know in the Michiana area that the Walmart in Mishawaka had 3 Colt 6920's in stock in various configurations. They range from about $1150 to $1275.... Not the best price but one of the best stock AR-15's around. I believe all of them are Magpul MOE editions.

Thanks for letting people know, and those are good prices, no LGS would be anywhere near that.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    As INGOs favorite gun shop owner would say ,"It's always cheaper somewhere else when they don't have it." :):

But seriously, a weapon at any price in stock is still better than a weapon at any lower price out of stock.

Sobeck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Thanks! I have been lurking way too long here without helping out! I was starting to feel like a slacker!

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Been waiting for either Bradis or the Wm in Greenfield to get one in stock for more than 5 minutes. I've yet to get lucky and refuse to buy one at an inflated price. Hopefully they'll start coming back around more.

Sobeck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    I made a mistake... apparently I need more sleep... The CR 6 Elkhart location had the Colt's in stock.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i honestly doubt you are ever going to find a colt at an LGS or gunshow cheaper then 1200, unless you stumble across one at walmart. About 3 weeks ago the brownsburg wally received 3 all priced at 1089.99 they all were sold w/in the first 3 hours they were out. The only place I have seen the 6920 coming in regularly is Whittakers in KY. Last week they had 3 come in at 1189.99. There is a decent deal in the classifieds now for a le6721 with roll marks for 1450.00. Better then the handful of 1800.00 frankenstein ars. people are obviously smoking that wacky tobaccy

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    lol... I just posted the same thing in the General Firearms section...

To be fair... they are decked out in Magpul Furniture and magpul flip up sights, so the price tag is relatively fair.

I know there are a lot of guys on this forum trying to get a hold of a Colt AR...

Walmart in Elkhart just put 2 on the shelves for $1147.00 One Black, one FDE... both fully dressed in Magpul furniture and flip up sights.

Colt Carbines

Figured I'd share... but also thought it was a good sign to see Walmart still pushing the black evils! Too bad they didn't have any .22lr on the shelf :(

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Been waiting for either Bradis or the Wm in Greenfield to get one in stock for more than 5 minutes. I've yet to get lucky and refuse to buy one at an inflated price. Hopefully they'll start coming back around more.

If I see anymore in Greenfield i'll let you know, that's where I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Black all magpuled for 1197.00

dusty711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    New Albany on the river
    New INGO'er here. I just wanted to let people know in the Michiana area that the Walmart in Elkhart (CR 6) had 3 Colt 6920's in stock in various configurations. They range from about $1150 to $1275.... Not the best price but one of the best stock AR-15's around. I believe all of them are Magpul MOE editions.

Sorry I had the wrong location.... I was at both today and the Elkhart location was the one with Colts's

Sorry about the confusion!
    What is Walmart's policy on guns I wonder? I see them everywhere but here in New Albany. We have a supercenter but they carry zero guns. Very little ammo too, but that is to be expected right now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From the Walmarts I have been in, in my area, it seems a 50/50 proposition on whether they carry guns or not.

Jhampton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    I go by the walmarts in northern Indiana and its hit or miss with whether they carry guns or not. They all have ammo sections but they don't all carry firearms. I've asked why and I've been told that each store can choose if they want to or not.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I go by the walmarts in northern Indiana and its hit or miss with whether they carry guns or not. They all have ammo sections but they don't all carry firearms. I've asked why and I've been told that each store can choose if they want to or not.
    The one in this area with no guns says they do not have an FFL.

Last edited:

irl104

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Walmart sells just about any make and type of gun. Just ask the clerk for their gun catalog under the counter to see about ordering a gun. It's the size of a phone book. Most people don't know about this.

Top Bottom