Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The Democrats and Libtards will do anything to attack legal gun owners, firearms manufacturers, and anyone or anything associated with firearms. These idiots really do believe they will create a new utopia.
    $crew them! :ar15:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The Democrats and Libtards will do anything to attack legal gun owners, firearms manufacturers, and anyone or anything associated with firearms.These idiots really do believe they will create a new utopia.
    $crew them! :ar15:

I don't even think they have the delusional idealism or the moral fiber to want to do good. I think they are just wealth and power hungry. Enslaving others and robbing the fruits of other peoples labor is a cheap mechanism to achieve that end.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Ok say they win a lawsuit like this and all gun companies go out of business. Who produces fire arms for the military? Or THEIR security details?

Oh, ok, they will just buy them from the Chicoms........with 10% for the big guy.....

Don

Reactions: Leo

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If I understand civil judgements correctly, the hazard here if this case proceeds to conclusion with tens of billions in judgement, is the necessity to put up the judgement in full "in bond" before it can be appealed. If the defendant(s) cannot, they are barred from appeal. The strategy then is getting a judgement so high in a trial that it's impossible for the defendants to put up the judgement in bond to enable any appeal, they will be liquidated to pay it.

Correct me if I'm wrong about the need to put up collateral in the amount of a civil judgement in order to appeal it.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    If I understand civil judgements correctly, the hazard here if this case proceeds to conclusion with tens of billions in judgement, is the necessity to put up the judgement in full "in bond" before it can be appealed. If the defendant(s) cannot, they are barred from appeal. The strategy then is getting a judgement so high in a trial that it's impossible for the defendants to put up the judgement in bond to enable any appeal, they will be liquidated to pay it.

Correct me if I'm wrong about the need to put up collateral in the amount of a civil judgement in order to appeal it.

Same situation Trump is now facing.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    So frustrating that responsible gun owners ultimately pay the price for the corruption. They think taking everything away from us will be for our own good. Stupid.
    I don't know when or how, but this too will come back to bite the liberals in their asses.

There is nothing as dangerous as a man who has nothing left to lose.

Top Bottom