• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I checked their website and got some information. Looks like 50 & 100 yard slow fire range. Trap on Friday nite and skeet once a month on Saturday.

Anyone been there and shot any/all disciplines ?

Thanks in advance

Amboy49

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I did an Appleseed Shoot there. They had just put up new covered tables at the 25 yard range. It is smallish but nice. The clubhouse is a good place to grab some grub and rest. It looks like the range is more orientated for trap shooting than rifle, but there is still a good space to shoot rifles. No long range range.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I've been there a couple of times. Very relaxed atmosphere. No one around on weekdays. As long as you aren't there for the mushrooms, you might have a chance at membership.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    primarily a shotgun club, has a rifle range - it's actually about 110 yards out. Requires member references to join and membership is or at least was capped. I'm still waiting for my 2013 re-up info to come.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    i thought about joining...i have about 4x the range distance at my house. I was just more or less looking for a place to go to meet other shooters and have some fun. As of lately i have been into 22lr long distance shooting but i have been looking for a new shotgun so they may be the perfect fit for me. I think ill contact the people on their website and see whats going on over there.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    I've revived this older thread as there were a lot of people who didn't get in at Martinsville and there is a long list at Paragon. Cloverdale might be closest for some of us. Anyone have any experience there recently? They spotlight shotgun,rifle and archery, but any pistol shooting there?

Top Bottom