• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Where am I gonna catch the closest shooting action to Munster? Doesnt nmatter the game, i just need to get out and play. 1hr drive is a plus but I'll drive farther if nothing is that close.

TIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    There's a club in Plainfield IL, and I think another in Joliet. I haven't shot there personally, but know a guy who did a couple years ago. I'll tell him about this thread and have him drop you some contact info.

Good Luck

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Oak Park Sportmans Club is in Lockport IL, just the other side of Joliet. Great club with great guys. I havent shot there in a couple years, but I suspect they still put on one of the best USPSA Club matches to be found. North Porter County in chesterton is also a good one. Both can be found on the club locater at uspsa.org

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Try this. Its the best "Starter" game.
    I'll be there. RO probably
    Welcome to NPCCC Steel Plates
    Just let us know you are a new shooter for Steel Plate. We'll help you out.
    What is needed? Gun, three mags if its a semi auto, at least 120 rounds, and ready to have some fun.
    Next Match is Jun 12.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Come to IDPA at Michigan City Rifle and Pistol Club 6:30 every Wednesday, other than that check north porter county CC's web page, it has all of the local matches in every discipline listed, good reference, this sunday in chesterton there is a match,

btw, we met at the open carry and cigar night(i was with the glock), send me a pm if you can make it out to chesterton on sunday, I will be there for sure with another buddy, it will be his first match.

josh052084

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    There is a 3 gun match in Chesterton IN shotgun, rifle, and pistol on the sun the 27th $15 and I think its open to new shooters. tons of fun.

Top Bottom