• ...and so much more!
  • Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    It is known that the last ice age occured from 400,000 years ago and lasted up until 12,000 years ago. Before 12,000 years ago most of north North American continent was a sheet of thick ice. That is indisputable according to science. Although fire was discovered long before that, according to a paper published by Roebroeks & Villa in 2011, it is accepted that the habitual use of fire started around 400,000 years ago. The study in part states:

"Another of Roebroeks and Villa's conclusions is that Neanderthals who inhabited Europe from between 500,000/400,000 to 35,000 years ago were ingenious in their ability to use fire. This contradicts another widely accepted hypothesis, namely that Neanderthals were too primitive for this; only modern man, who came to Europe from Africa some 50,000 years ago are supposed to have been capable of such a feat. "

The use of fire prior to that time was opportunistic from lightening strikes, etc.

See the coincidence between the habitual use of fire and the retreat of glaciers?

Therefore it was Neanderthal's habitual use of fire that started global warming which initiated the glacier's retreat from the North American continent.

I think I'll apply for a government research grant to prove my theory.

Top Bottom