• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I would not buy a [STRIKE]guy[/STRIKE] gun from that guy. It probably has problems anyway.

Last edited:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    The AA-12 would be pretty pointless in semi-auto, IMO. The whole design is predicated upon reducing the recoil from full-auto firing. I would rather buy a Saiga-12, pimp-slap it, and throw a drum-mag on it. I bet I would have enough money left over to buy several more firearms, considering the dealer samples alone can run ~$3800.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I would not buy a guy from that guy. It probably has problems anyway.

It will be a face to face. problem is those guns are very rare.

I blame if on Ron at TSG for letting me shoot his. Now I have to have one.:rolleyes:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    At least you know where they stand. There are three or four here that move a lot of stuff. Always more proud of it than retail in the store!

Another one? The need to tell me it is "CHEAP" or a "GREAT DEAL" or "AMAZING PRICE" in the thread title. Does that subliminally work on some folks? Especially when a pattern develops that it isn't bloody true??

All these guys go straight on the ignore list for me. If it's listed for more used in the classifieds than I can go straight to Gun Gallery and buy it new from my local gun dealer, I don't care to search through all their Shamwow ads to get some one I might really want to do business with.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    If you get it, after the deal, say " thanks now I gotta go meet a guy that is giving me $3500 for it" :laugh:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I hate when people seal a deal, you turned down 2-3 other folks on great offers saying the other person had 'first dibs', then they back down. THAT ruins your week. :xmad:

Top Bottom