• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle
    So according to the classifieds rules we cant let others know if they are getting ripped off. But as long as we follow the rules we should be ok with that, ********. If there is an add with the OP intentionally trying to rip someone off im going to post in it letting people know.

And please certain mod stop deleting posts thinking you have some sort of power. Its getting to your head. This is an internet forum...no need to be a nazi about things.....

:noway:

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Why not just keep price haggling to the potential buyer through Private messages. If someone is willing to pay the price that the seller is asking then let them do it.

Everyone is capable of using google, froogle, impactguns and the hundreds of other sites out there.

Having extra posts in the threads keeps them at the top longer which does not give other threads the traffic they are entitled to.

leave the moderating to the mods, the shopping to the buyer, and the haggling to private messages.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why not just keep price haggling to the potential buyer through Private messages. If someone is willing to pay the price that the seller is asking then let them do it.

Everyone is capable of using google, froogle, impactguns and the hundreds of other sites out there.

Having extra posts in the threads keeps them at the top longer which does not give other threads the traffic they are entitled to.

leave the moderating to the mods, the shopping to the buyer, and the haggling to private messages.

+1, and grow up

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN

You must be a salesman LOL...

I gotta agree with AshyLarry on this one; just PM'ing somebody doesn't mean they will change their price, and there is no harm in trying to help out others by letting them know their prices are a bit too high. I've sold hundreds of items over the years, and I always appreciate it when somebody posts and says there is a better deal somewhere else - just because I bought my item for $xx.xx six months ago doesn't mean it still goes for anywhere near that when I'm trying to sell it!

ashylarry

Expert
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 9, 2008
    Greencastle

the moderators are not doing the moderating. I just like helping people out. I don't want someone who doesn't really know the values to get taken by someone on this site. People that are blatently trying to rip people off should be banned.

+1, and grow up

you can **** off man...you are useless. all you do is bitch about me when i am trying to save someone some time and money.

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    the moderators are not doing the moderating. I just like helping people out. I don't want someone who doesn't really know the values to get taken by someone on this site. People that are blatently trying to rip people off should be banned.

you can **** off man...you are useless. all you do is bitch about me when i am trying to save someone some time and money.

+1

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    donkey_kissing_hg_clr.gif

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Hey guys, Calm down. The rules are in place and have been working fine. The mods here are just doing their jobs and enforcing the rules so lay off. If you have a problem PM me. If you want the rules changed why don't you post your suggestion with a poll in the Comments section and people can vote on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom