Classic Car Pics. Yours not yours, all things cool or not so cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    09 I believe. Frame off resto on this 54 MG-TD in our shop.
    CKW and my now 15 year old G-daughter in it. 1st time it rolled out into the daylight.
    HyHLlKJ.jpg
    Must've been a fun project.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nice Daily
    It is really clean right now. He took it through the Crew car wash the other day. He made her work that day too though...sitting a bit low with a load of paving bricks in the back for his next project.

STC_0527.JPG

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Must've been a fun project.
    It was one of the most interesting ones I have done. The Brits have their own specific ways of doing anything and its mainly hand fit. The engine was a real treat. The oil pump rebuild kit was akin to hand fitting a custom 1911 together. Nothing fit so I had too "Fit" all of it.
    Trans/rear end the same. The body framework was hard wood skinned with the body panels. The floor was wood. It had to be fit into the car.
    Everything was that way and tedious to do.
    The Lucas system was a positive ground. The owner wanted a radio. No way anyone made a positive ground radio, so I had to make it into a negative ground harness and polarize the genny to work. Thos also let me put an electronic module in the distributor eliminating the Lucas crap.
    It was most interesting.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I found this in Delmar California in 1986 while we were racing with the Rick Hendricks IMSA GTP Corvette.
    Bad hit on passenger quarter and a 283
    2 barrel glide running on 5 of 8.
    After a major tune up/maint I drove it home on 7 and barely made it. Back to 5 when it hit my drive.
    350 4 bolt with some cool upgrades and a T-350 it was most cool. Last car I did that much body work to and painted.
    That’s my now 35 year old daughter posing. View attachment 187419
    '67?
    My father had a white one with a blue top.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I bought this 85 gas dually in this condition and yes it dropped the battery's after impact.
    GRXwVWm.jpg

Spent some cash on Ford body parts and transformed it into a 95 with rattle can flat black. It towed my enclosed race trailer for 2 years.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    1964 Olds Cutlass.jpg Chevelle SS 1970 Blue_495_8.jpg

Not mine but the only difference on the Old's was I had Crager SS wheels with redline tires. It was my first car. 330 V8 with a Super Turbine(Poweglide).

SS was not mine, but identical in appearance. SS 454 4-speed. Sadly, the big block was not in when I bought it. Had a mild 350 instead. I was in the process of getting it all back to factory condition when my son wandered into the garage when I was installing new coil springs and said; "dad if you get time I'd like you to take me fishing." A month later the SS was gone and I had a boat. Don't regret that decision for a minute.
    smallimagejeep.jpg
    Got this when I was dating what is now my wife of 37 years. Sold it to pay for the wedding. Might regret this transaction a little, lol.

77_Z28_WOODWARD_PARK_800_x_600.jpg

Camaro not mine. My Mom's. Kinda fun but not as much as the '67 Buick GS400 convertible she had. I was too young to drive that one, my brother sure had a lot of fun with it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom