• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I just checked your schedule and noticed I missed the February FoF which was today unfortunately. Will you be hosting anymore before the May 4th class you have listed? I am interested if so.

Second, what kind of things will be covered in the escaping restraints class? Is it handcuffs or more restraints such as zip cuffs and other options? I am interested in taking both the restraints class and locks class since they are the same day.

thanks

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I just checked your schedule and noticed I missed the February FoF which was today unfortunately. Will you be hosting anymore before the May 4th class you have listed? I am interested if so.

Second, what kind of things will be covered in the escaping restraints class? Is it handcuffs or more restraints such as zip cuffs and other options? I am interested in taking both the restraints class and locks class since they are the same day.

thanks

The schedule through May is set. I won't be adding any additional classes and I simply don't have the time to teach them.

Escaping Restraints covers zip ties, duct tape and cuffs. This class is very close to full.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Absolutely awesome classes today. I had to hit lowes on the way home to get locks to practice on.

Ha. Another student sent me a picture of a few locks he and his wife were working on as soon as they got home.

Great job in class today.

Top Bottom