Clark County, Memphis IN, Man beats wife to death in front of....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    This was pretty brutal according to the Sherriff. Its been on the radio all day. I can't imagine beating your wife to death in such a brutal manner.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    This was pretty brutal according to the Sherriff. Its been on the radio all day. I can't imagine beating your wife to death in such a brutal manner.

DAMN THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST OF IT, HE DID IT IN FRONT OF THEIR DAUGHTER AND GRANDCHILDREN!!!:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

I think it's time for me to step away from the computer for a while.... between the creation of debt enabling super congress, patenting of human DNA and these types of stories, I think I've had enough bad news for one day.....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    the dirtbag has a prior manslaughter charge, according to the news.
    I heard that too. She also had an EPO against him earlier this year, after he was charged (not sure if convicted) with battering her. He should die a slow painful death for his actions, no reason for taxpayers to support this piece of trash, or for him to breath our oxygen one minute more than his conviction.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    This event is sad, shocking, and enraging.... all at the same time. It's impossible not to feel "something awful" when you learn of such evil behavior.

I can't say, on a public forum, what I would do to this man..... if I were his father-in-law. :xmad: :xmad: :ar15:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Looks like the wife ignored the protective order and was frequently in this guy's company. According to the local news, there was alcohol involved...BIG SURPRISE!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    "Inside the home, a ceiling fan could be seen swinging violently back and forth, representative of what neighbors say happened."

I don't even know what that means.

Pretty disgusting. Act like an animal, get treated like one.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    wow. its tough to maintain Christian attitudes towards people like that. They'll get theirs for eternity...

One neighbor couldn't believe it because, "nothing happens in Memphis." Oh, really?

Memphis leads U.S. in violent crime » The Commercial Appeal
    Memphis, Tennessee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    City Crime Rankings by Population Group

I'm constantly amazed how many people consistenly believe, "it can't/won't happen here," "it can't/won't happen to me," etc. Even in the face of data that says otherwise.
    Wrong Memphis buddy.

Top Bottom