• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    While I applaud this bar owners principle, who watches the nba anymore anyway? I left the thugs in the nba behind quite some time ago, and haven`t missed the ghetto rats in the least. nfl is pretty much the same. I enjoy MLB and the Cincinnati Reds from time to time, but I could easily let them go too if prodded to do so by some new anti-America behavior.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Haven’t watched a second of NBA since the days of Larry Bird. NFL has been gone for the last4-5 seasons, and MLB just screwed the pooch a couple of weeks ago by moving the all star game, won’t even go to minor league games anymore.

college basketball is dead to me, too. I will not support the anti police, anti American, pro criminal thugs in any way.

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    Haven’t watched a second of NBA since the days of Larry Bird. NFL has been gone for the last4-5 seasons, and MLB just screwed the pooch a couple of weeks ago by moving the all star game, won’t even go to minor league games anymore.

college basketball is dead to me, too. I will not support the anti police, anti American, pro criminal thugs in any way.
    Ditto

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The last time I watched an NBA game, Reggie Miller was playing his last game.

Makes me want to drive to Cinci!
    Ole Reggie Miller. I tried my best to copy his 3 point shooting style. He was a great player who pulled off a lot of close games. One of my favorite players.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The wife and I went to our oldest grandson soccer game today. The best!
    I still support High school sports I buy season pass for Milan High school. Love Milan Football. I attended basketball games some baseball and a few volleyball games if I know someone who's child is playing. I also attended the archery tournaments but they are all over the place. My granddaughter is in Archery.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still support High school sports I buy season pass for Milan High school. Love Milan Football. I attended basketball games some baseball and a few volleyball games if I know someone who's child is playing. I also attended the archery tournaments but they are all over the place. My granddaughter is in Archery.
    Youth sports. :thumbsup:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Which NBA team is based in Cincinnati?

sorry I am cynical about everything.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When a bars that sits next to Bankers Life quits showing NBA games that's when I'll be impressed
    Are you just being contrary here? The bar owner's stance has nothing to do with proximity to a stadium. He is simply making a statement about what he thinks about the nonsense that LeBron is spouting on Twitter.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Are you just being contrary here? The bar owner's stance has nothing to do with proximity to a stadium. He is simply making a statement about what he thinks about the nonsense that LeBron is spouting on Twitter.
    No.

I am stating a belief that a bar in a town without an NBA team has a lot less to lose than a bar in a town with an NBA team and that I would be more impressed if a bar in a town with an NBA team took the same stance then I would be with a bar in a town without an NBA team

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No.

I am stating a belief that a bar in a town without an NBA team has a lot less to lose than a bar in a town with an NBA team and that I would be more impressed if a bar in a town with an NBA team took the same stance then I would be with a bar in a town without an NBA team
    I don't know that impressed comes to mind either way. I am betting this got a lot bigger than he ever expected it to.

Top Bottom