• Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Bump! Here's the affidavit for the arrest warrant:

newsbrevardtimes: Warrant Page 1

Wow, that is some condemning evidence!! Read every page of it, wowza, the voicemail messages were horrible service to customers!

I'm not one to go on what people say (He's a jerk or similar) but personal experiences (as some have done business with him), but the evidence is clear in the warrant! :noway:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I just hope this serves as a notice to those who do business and don't respect their customers. Especially the part about misrepresenting future acts in regards to delivery times, too many times I've ordered leather or other gun related items and been told it would be 2-4 or 4-6 weeks and it takes 2-4 or 4-6 months. This d-bag went above and beyond though.

This is also a reason to deal with folks who accept credit cards, if you don't get your stuff, you can always contest it and get your money. I had a bad experience with a bullet supplier in Ohio who went bad on me and I am glad I had a credit card company who backed me up as well as the Ohio AG & local PD.

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    Too bad good things must end.
    In the early 90's I bought 2 conversions for the Ruger Mini 14 with 2 extra mags each and 2 conversions for the AR-15 with 2 extra mags each. All came with in 2 weeks of ordering them and all the conversion worked just fine.
    Now I feel bad, on another board, a couple of weeks ago I recommended him highly. Got to go back and correct that before the fellow sends in his money.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    For some reason I can't seem to get my computer to let me read the warrant. When I use the link the Brevard Times page comes up, but in the areas where the warrant and (I think) some unrelated photos should be there's just blank space and the dreaded "little red x". Click on them, and up comes a page full of lines of indecypherable code.

I need to go to the library later anyway, so hopefully I can read it there.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    For some reason I can't seem to get my computer to let me read the warrant.

Try this...can you see the images as a JPG?

Edit:
    P.S. Click the bar across the top of each image that says " Click this bar to view the full image." When it opens in another tab, click anywhere on it, and it'll get bigger if you can't see the print like it appears in the thread.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Sorry JetGirl, but all I get in place of the photos in your post is more "little red xes". The problem's obviously somewhere in either my firewall or browser set-up, but darned if I'm savvy enough to figure out where to start looking or what might need to be changed.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I bought one of his 1911 units when they first came on the market and it was a major pain to get it running 100% That's putting it mildly. Finally got all the bugs out and now it is probably my favorite plinker. They are VERY sensitive to mainspring and firing pin balance and strength. Too bad he turned into what he became as he had some really great ideas.

Top Bottom