• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    This is a travesty. Huge loss for the SOF community as well as all the aspiring shooters out there. He had so much left to teach everyone.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Truly a hero, and not just for his combat record. How many guys would continue to give? To volunteer and help PTSD affected troops? That's an amazing amount of generosity for any man to display.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I can't voice my thoughts on this senseless act. The world is a little darker tonight, however. My thoughts and prayers go out to those he left behind. Rest in Peace.

neeltburn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    I read his book, though I never met him but, This boils my blood.. Why, Why Chris Kyle? He survived what 4 tours in Iraq as a Seal and this happens? Yes I know he was not superman but he is an American Hero. He put his life on the line so we can have our freedom, yes many others did the same and they deserve the same credit he does (Thank You All). I know the story of "what really happened" will change for the next 3-5 days then some of the truth may start to come out. Its just so very sad that his life was cut short. I was actually considering taking one of his Civilian Rifle course at Craft International.

Top Bottom