• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I am looking to sell an AK Norinco hunter for $450 OBO. I will bring it to the 1500 if any of you are interested. It has a milled receiver, accepts 30 round magazines and will come with a polymer Tapco 30 round mag and a metal form 30 round surplus mag. I am in Bartholomew County. These make great Galil/Golani clones for those tool savy enough to machine a milled receiver rifle.

Gun is in great condition and comes in a soft wrap/case.

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

I am interested in M&Ps (no safeties please), G19/23/17, Mossberg 590A1 Police shotguns, and surprises. Not interested in Taurus, Hipoints or Rossis. I am working at the 1500 this weekend and will do my best to PM you as soon as I hear from you and if my cell phone connection allows.

Site supporters get an automatic 10 bucks knocked off of it. If you're not a site supporter and you become one. I'll knock off 20 bucks for the rifle if a mod PMs me that the joined between now and Sunday. My rules, my gun and until we trade goods in hand. I reserve the right to refuse the sell to anyone. No felons, deadbeats or criminals. Thanks. :ingo:

Last edited:

futureofwar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bunker Hill
    Can you take a close up of the trigger I was wanting to see how long it is, seems everyone is always saying that. Whats the sights look like on the back too?

Thank you

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom