• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Maybe you can hit a gun buyback program while you are in Chicago.

The great news is that you should be very safe in Chicago since no one has any guns.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Why in the hell are you there?

Here's to you guys make it out in one piece. :cheers:
    Sightseeing. Chicago sucks, but there are some fun things to do. We're going to see the U-Boat at the Museum of Science and Industry tomorrow. I don't like not even having an SD knife on me, though. :xmad:

I realized I was wearing my INGO hat, which in retrospect seemed like an ill-advised thing to wear to Chicago, until I realized that my other hat is a Red Wings hat. Given that the Wings are playing the 'Hawks in the Stanley Cup this weekend in Chicago, that hat is probably even more dangerous to wear. :):

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Sightseeing. Chicago sucks, but there are some fun things to do. We're going to see the U-Boat at the Museum of Science and Industry tomorrow. I don't like not even having an SD knife on me, though. :xmad:

I realized I was wearing my INGO hat, which in retrospect seemed like an ill-advised thing to wear to Chicago, until I realized that my other hat is a Red Wings hat. Given that the Wings are playing the 'Hawks in the Stanley Cup this weekend in Chicago, that hat is probably even more dangerous to wear. :):

As I previously mentioned, you have nothing to fear. With all the guns removed from the streets of Chicago, the worse thing that you'll face is a fistfight.;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We went to the Lego store today. They had a LegObama. I tried so hard to take a picture of it wearing my INGO hat but his "handlers" wouldn't look the other way long enough! :xmad: Woulda made an awesome photo op.

We also took our 10 year old to Ed Debevic's but we didn't tell her that the gimmick of the restaurant is that the waiters are all surly. :D She eventually told our waiter (the only one that was nice for some reason :rolleyes:) that she thought the others working there were all rude. He got mad and demanded she point them out. :): She didn't want to go back until we let her in on the joke later on.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As a matter of fact, we were looking for a decent Chicago-style today. Pizzaria Uno is disgusting, as are most of the chains. I'll have to look that one up.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We're staying in the west 'burbs because it's 1/3rd the price for a hotel. I hate driving downtown, but the train takes like an hour from here because of all the stops.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Geno's East Pizza!!!!!!!!

OMG the best Chicago Deep Dish in the world!!!!!

Get it with the sausage patty not the chunk.......

There are now several locations one downtown on state IIRC, one on 47th and Harlem I think, and one near Chicago Ridge.

I am from Chitcongo.... SouthSide!!!!!

Thank God I left the commies and came to the land of the free!!!! You guys just have horrible pizza out here..

Top Bottom