Chicago (home of Illinois’ strictest gun control) isn’t safe: Over 75% of homici

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Chicago (home of Illinois’ strictest gun control) isn’t safe: Over 75% of homicides unsolved, year to date

Chicago (home of Illinois’ strictest gun control) isn’t safe: Over 75% of homicides unsolved, year to date

Homicides in Chicago are way up this year.
    Photo courtesy totallycoolpix.com.

Chicago (Guns Save Life) - Homicides in Chicago have spiked dramatically this year, up 27% over 2011 as of August 16, 2012. The shocking truth, though, is that over three-quarters of homicides in Chicago have gone unsolved, according to sources inside the Chicago Police Department.

According to Second City Cop, only 80 of 336 homicides have been solved, leaving 256 cases under investigation – an incredible 74.19% unsolved as of August 16th.

And Governor Quinn and House Speaker Madigan want to export Chicago gun control (and Chicago crime) to the rest of Illinois.

Thanks guys, but no thanks.

We're pushing back!

John

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    If anyplace needs to allow OC and CC, it is Chicago. There are places in Chicago that you do not want to be found without a weapon.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    75% of all homicides are unsolved in Chicago. Huh.

Don’t become the next victim of violent crime. Avoid travel to Chicago.

The last line seems to say it all.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Chicago isn't safe...??!?

1339174789948.jpg

The Brady Campaign to Perpetuate Gun Violence says that Chicago has some of the best-est [STRIKE]subject[/STRIKE]...er..gun control laws in the country :puke: , so this simply can't be true... :rolleyes: :xmad: :rolleyes:

...and an appropriate pic to celebrate my 556th post :D:

6450558-5-56-nato-ammunition.jpg

...an "arsenal" of steel core, Kevlar-vest piercing, "cop-killing", "assault" rifle ammo...'tis a beautiful thing, right Sarah Brady? :yesway::D

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Most everyone I know who travels there for business keeps a gun on them anyways. Most people I know who actually live in Chicago carry a small handgun for defense. The law-abiding are forced to break the laws to protect themselves.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Most everyone I know who travels there for business keeps a gun on them anyways. Most people I know who actually live in Chicago carry a small handgun for defense. The law-abiding are forced to break the laws to protect themselves.

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws." - Ayn Rand

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    My cousin will be going to school there this year. Thinking I might just give him my plate carrier to walk around

Top Bottom