• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would rather the bad guy not know that I am carrying until its to late! Other wise you set yourself up to be the first target on his list, since you may be the only threat he has. Your choice though, I prefer not to have a target on my forehead.
    You make a point.

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    Do smurfs taste like chicken or does chicken taste like smurfs? This is important because I like chicken and therefore would try a smurf but I do not know if I like smurfs so I would not try a chicken. Am I overthinking something again?

tmattern

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Not exactly sure who this is written by, but its six of one and a half a dozen of the other. As a Law Enforcement officer we are encouraged to carry concealed for a number of reasons. One action is faster than reaction no matter how fast you are, we are not talking about the element of surprise!

Second is that I can draw from CC just as fast as I can draw from OC, its a matter of practice and being proficient with what you are carrying. This article has its points, however I would rather the bad guy think I was just another person right before I turn out his lights for the last time!

tmattern

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    I did'nt say wether it was a good one or a bad one, just a point. Did'nt want hayseed to accuse me of bashing so I left it kinda neutral. ;)

Hayseed? with over twenty years of military and Law Enforcement training I do have the background to know what I am talking about! So before you start throughing out nicknames make sure of who you are talking to.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...however I would rather the bad guy think I was just another person right before I turn out his lights for the last time!

Good luck with that. Hope you draw in only the dumbest and slowest of bad guys. ;)

Hayseed? with over twenty years of military and Law Enforcement training I do have the background to know what I am talking about! So before you start throughing out nicknames make sure of who you are talking to.

Make sure they're not talking about someone else before taking offense: INGunOwners - View Profile: Hayseed_40

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia

He was talking to me - my username is Hayseed_40. But then again, I cannot speak to his intentions so maybe he was calling you a hayseed. ;)

Thanks ATM - I now feel famous...:rockwoot:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good luck with that. Hope you draw in only the dumbest and slowest of bad guys. ;)

Make sure they're not talking about someone else before taking offense: INGunOwners - View Profile: Hayseed_40

He was talking to me - my username is Hayseed_40

Thanks ATM - I now feel famous...
    What these guys said.

Just to make things clear the post below is what I was referring to when I made that other post. But I can see what the confusion is all about.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lf_defense/216299-cc_vs_oc-6.html#post2962764

Hayseed_40's posts were all around the posts that I made so I can see how you might not have picked up on that and thought I was breaking INGO's policy about name calling.

But if you still aren't convinced about my intentions then by all means feel free to report my other post if you feel that I have somehow sullied your reputation.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom