• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Unfortunately it is probably her and fortunately they have the body and will speed up the trial.

The prosecution has already said they aren't pushing for the death penalty, which is unfortunate. An animal that could murder their 3 year old has no place (above ground) on this earth...And that includes rotting away in prison.

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Caylee's mother and grandparents did not report her missing until July, about a month after she was last seen.

That makes no sense at all. Why would you not report a 3 year old missing for a month? It's not like they can fend for themselves and make it home if they're lost. Sounds pretty guilty to me. At the very least, neglect of a child resulting in death.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That makes no sense at all. Why would you not report a 3 year old missing for a month? It's not like they can fend for themselves and make it home if they're lost. Sounds pretty guilty to me. At the very least, neglect of a child resulting in death.

There is no shortage of pictures of her out getting drunk and making out with guys/girls at clubs that take place while she was missing either.

I hate to make assumptions, because well, you know what happens when you ASS-U-ME, but it doesn't seem like her grandparents were completely oblivious to the situation either. I'm not saying they had a hand in the murder, but it definitely seems like they could have possibly helped cover things up...

I can't lie, I'd help out my kids in any way I could if they were in trouble...But if they murdered one of their (hypothetical) kids and I found out about it?!?!?! Lets just say I'd hope the police found out before I did.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Unfortunately it is probably her and fortunately they have the body and will speed up the trial.

The prosecution has already said they aren't pushing for the death penalty, which is unfortunate. An animal that could murder their 3 year old has no place (above ground) on this earth...And that includes rotting away in prison.

:+1:

I have two little girls and it blows my mind to think about a mom doing this to her own child.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm not able to listen to audio right now, what does it say? I'm sure I've already heard it 800 times though...Man I hate Nancy Grace, but can't help watching.
    Basically, the first 911 call is the grandmother calling and stating that her daughter needs to be arrested for stealing her car...and that there's possibly a missing granddaughter. She wasn't sure about that because she was always told the little girl was away or sleeping or at Disney or something.
    The second call is the grandma again but this time absolutely frantic with the realization that the kid is really gone and that she thinks the daughter did something because the car the daughter had smelled "like a dead body". Later on, she tells an officer (?) or somebody that the smell was pizza.
    Oh, in the second call, the 911 operator asks to speak with the mother and she's dang near emotionless stating that her daughter has been missing for 31 days and that she didn't report it because she was conducting her own investigation from different resources.
    There's commentary, from Greta (not Nancy Grace) but that about sums it up.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    :+1:

I have two little girls and it blows my mind to think about a mom doing this to her own child.

I have a three-year-old and to think that a parent wouldn't 10 times over for their child, let alone kill them is a little hard to swallow.

Basically, the first 911 call is the grandmother calling and stating that her daughter needs to be arrested for stealing her car...and that there's possibly a missing granddaughter. She wasn't sure about that because she was always told the little girl was away or sleeping or at Disney or something.
    The second call is the grandma again but this time absolutely frantic with the realization that the kid is really gone and that she thinks the daughter did something because the car the daughter had smelled "like a dead body". Later on, she tells an officer (?) or somebody that the smell was pizza.
    Oh, in the second call, the 911 operator asks to speak with the mother and she's dang near emotionless stating that her daughter has been missing for 31 days and that she didn't report it because she was conducting her own investigation from different resources.
    There's commentary, from Greta (not Nancy Grace) but that about sums it up.

Oh yeah, I remember that one...It's been so long and I've heard so many other calls I forgot.

Everything still seems a little fishy to me...Maybe they didn't help her get rid of the body, but I wouldn't doubt if they(or she) wasn't told what happened and then tried and help cover it up...It could just be the media stirring things up though; I've heard they've been known to do such things.:)

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Supposedly she didn't report it because the babysitter kidnapped her and she was trying to get her back. A real load of BS but as I recall that was her excuse. Of course she wouldn't expect to be out having such a good time during her quest to find the child. Kind of like OJ was out searching for the real killers of Nicole all those years.

Judge Napolitano said they could change their filing on the death penalty with the new evidence. So don't rule it out yet, we just have to wait to see what forensics they find in that bag.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Supposedly she didn't report it because the babysitter kidnapped her and she was trying to get her back. A real load of BS but as I recall that was her excuse. Of course she wouldn't expect to be out having such a good time during her quest to find the child. Kind of like OJ was out searching for the real killers of Nicole all those years.

Judge Napolitano said they could change their filing on the death penalty with the new evidence. So don't rule it out yet, we just have to wait to see what forensics they find in that bag.

One can only hope.

But yeah, I remember hearing that steaming pile of a story and was a bit skeptical...Until I saw the pictures of her at the night clubs and changed my mind. Could you not see the agony in her eyes when that guy's tongue is down her throat while she's sipping on that cocktail? Clearly the actions of a mother in distress.:puke:

Top Bottom