• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Legal or rightful? A job can always be replaced if you are still alive, dead ...? Some firms will terminate your employment, but if a SHTF fiasco occurs, you most likely be sued for self preservation.(read as personal defense)if a weapon is found in your possession during your employment. Who will win? Who may limp away, broken, but alive? Think it over.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It's against my company's policy. So of course I follow my company's policy. I do not, never have, nor shall I ever carry my Walther PPS .40SW in my front pocket in a pocket holster. I will also never carry a spare mag in another pocket, because what good is a spare mag when you're not even carrying the handgun it goes to because that's the workplace policy and you're obeying that policy? Which of course I am. At all times.

Also, how could I be carrying a Walther PPS .40SW in my front pocket at work when I don't even own such a weapon? Which I don't, but even if I did, I wouldn't carry it at work against the policy which of course I'm following to the letter. Even if I did carry at work it would only be by accident because I forgot to take it out of my front pocket, which of course I wouldn't because why would I forget? It's not like I carry it every single day of my whole life from waking to sleep except of course at work which is against the policy which of course I would never disobey.

And that's all I got to say about that.

CaveMan58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    I don't carry on my person at work, but I do carry into the office. I'm not going to be a sacrificial lamb if someone were to walk in to our sales floor and demand money.

CaveMan58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Pocket carry LCP. Business casual office environment. Against policy. Nobody has noticed in years.

good call...actually I will forget and come back from lunch sometimes with the LCP in my pocket still and no one notices. I just can't walk in with my paddle holster on here. I wouldn't be fired, but would probably just be asked to be a little more discreet.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I had my tactical lunch box when I worked at Anthem. In Arkansas no weapon signs have the force of law unfortuantely and I work at a university (considered a school) so I can't even have it in my car anymore.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I open carry all the time at work and usually leave my gun my desk when I have to go to lunch or the bathroom.

I also work from home, so its a bit easier :thumbsup:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    if you showed up in my office without a gun you'd almost be ostracized... Most times you best to show up with a pistol and a rifle just to be safe!

Top Bottom