• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Ah, the old point and click method, who knew. I guess she should have included instructions on how to load it otherwise you would literally be pointing and clicking. Not Good.
    I walked out of there thinking....wait I had no idea what to think when I walked out of there...I was so udderly and completely dumbfounded. It just boggled my mind. Did she work for S&W...you know the original point and click device or what?:D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I walked out of there thinking....wait I had no idea what to think when I walked out of there...I was so udderly and completely dumbfounded. It just boggled my mind. Did she work for S&W...you know the original point and click device or what?:D
    I'll bet she meant "point and click" on the Internet to find what you need. ;)

BarryJaxon

Shooter
    Rating - 50%
    0   1   1
    Feb 23, 2011
    " I would never let some stupid law prevent me from protecting myself."

OR gettin you`re ass thrown in jail!:dunno:

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Here is an example for ya folks. I am one of the members on this forum that does not carry everyday. I do not have an LTCH. If for whatever reason I thought I needed to carry for protection tomorrow from some threat I could do one of several things.
    1) call the police and tell them they have to protect me
    2) ask permission from my masters to carry at some point in the future
    3) start packing a handgun "ILLEGALLY"
    4) start packing my coach gun on my back(not very practical)

Guess which one I would choose if I had to make that decision tonight

You KNOW all this yet you make no effort to prepare yourself for the event you claim to be concerned about. I have little sympathy for those who TALK about something a lot yet DO NOTHING waiting to see if some one else will do it for them.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Would rep you if I could. I got t-boned by a 77 Tbird and walked away with a bloody nose and still cannot believe thats all the injury I got. Almost lost a son before he was born because of a seatbelt too though. Minor fender bender and the belt put a lot of pressure on moms belly, Was scared as hell but all worked out fortunately.

I hit a nest of baby rabbits with the mower about a week ago. Two of them are hamberger. The other two are out there swearing you don't have to worry about keeping your head down. That all a bunch of hoowy momma bunnies use to scare kids.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You are missing his point. We are talking about laws that we personally feel are morally OK to break. Carrying a gun without a license is one of them for me.

That only holds up if you are not a liar and or a hypocrite.

No, I never travel outside of the state, except when I’m at work but I don’t carry at work.

I have an Indiana LTCH but Ohio does not recognize it. I would never let some stupid law prevent me from protecting myself.

We’ve both lived in Indy our entire lives and wanted to try something new. Plus the girls we met at the college made the whole trip worth it.

Yeah, right. Kid we've all been 16 before. If you saw a girl out the window it would have been the first thing out of your mouth instead of this OP where you either "forgot" about the girls or hadn't made them up yet.

Me and my buddy were just cruising the back roads of Hancock County when we decided to drive out to Cincinnati for the night. We drove out there and walked around for a few hours, the whole time I had my pistol (cc).
    Ran into a few shady characters and one very disturbed homeless crackhead. I was very glad I had my pistol on me.

A mouse in one hand and your "brain" in the other is no way to go through life kid. Turn off the computer and go out in to the light once in a while.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom