• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Looking for some suggestions on good places for basic and maybe level 2 carbine training some what close to central Indiana. Thanks for any help

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I had a great time at Defensive Carbine 101 with Train to be Safe. Great instruction and a fun class. If all goes well I will take it again and bring a friend.

C ya,

brian

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Adaptive Consulting & Training will be offering either our Defensive Rifle series or the combined course in the spring/early summer. In addition, we are available for private instruction. We are based in Terre Haute, but can come to your location.

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    Would your defensive rifle course be good for someone that has not had any real training with a carbine? I know the basics of how it works and have shot a couple carbine matches but no real " formal training" with it.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Would your defensive rifle course be good for someone that has not had any real training with a carbine? I know the basics of how it works and have shot a couple carbine matches but no real " formal training" with it.

Yes, sir. Our 101 level classes start at a fairly basic level assuming only that the participant is able to shoot and maintain their particular platform. We have had students that had purchase their first firearm the week of the class and have done fine. PM or email me if I can answer any more questions. Also, please check elsewhere in this forum and in ACT's subforum for more information about us and our classes.

Top Bottom