• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This thread almost makes me want to go get another Canik.
    However, I've got my eyes on a 22 rifle for target shooting. It's on my bucket list so to speak.

Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    All this talk about competition guns, got me looking at the CZ Shadow 2 on their site. I have shot the earlier model years ago and really liked it. I may have to get some more trigger time with one from a friend, you never know when the next best thing might come along.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    All this talk about competition guns, got me looking at the CZ Shadow 2 on their site. I have shot the earlier model years ago and really liked it. I may have to get some more trigger time with one from a friend, you never know when the next best thing might come along.
    There are only two pistols on my want list right now.
    1-shadow 2 compact (I’d throw a Cajun gun works single action trigger, a delta point pro on it, a magazine well, and call it my new idpa gun!)
    2-stealth arms platypus (they just released the new parts, bull barrel, prickle frame) and all I’d have to do there is add my delta point pro, and it’d be my new idpa gun

But either way I go, they’d both cost a lot more than a canik! Caniks just started coming into the country when the shop I worked at closed, so we only had one or two, and they seemed like well made guns and very underrated and under priced!

Top Bottom