Caleb Giddings Contextual Revolver Riley Conservation Club July 13th and 14th 2024

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    For those interested I have Caleb Giddings coming to Terre Haute (Riley) Indiana July 13th and 14th 2024

This will be the Contextual Revolver Fundamental Skills. So get out those round guns and come down. Course description in the link

Last edited:

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    No wheelgun here anymore (just couldn’t justify keeping them around when they never got shot much), so I’m super bummed. I could maybe trade in to one or borrow one, but we’ll see. Ammo would be the other issue. :(

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Everyone should have at least one 4” K or L frame or you’re wrong!!!

I did, at one point! I’ve had a 686-4, and a 66-2 in the past and loved them. But they only ever got used on the occasional plinking range trip. I devote most of my time to training with what I carry, and ammo prices kept me from really being able to stock up. Times are tough, gotta focus on what gets used these days… :crying:

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    We have a lot of revolver people here on INGO. Hopefully they give this class some love.
    What I was hoping for. I hit Caleb Giddings, Darryle Bolke and Bryan Eastridge up for some classes here at NRAAM got Bolke and Eastridge here last year and schedules came open for Giddings.

I have some more classes with some nationally known trainers planned I’ll post here later when they get finalized

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am on the fence about this one. I inherited a M19 4inch nickel from my father. He carried it as a reserve Deputy in the 70's.

Last time I shot it was in the mid 90's. I might dust it off and come kitted out for 1977. It would be fun to do a few course of fires with full power .357.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I can understand that, after all we are putting a daughter through college, but that cost is not out of line with any similar training opportunities.
    I understand that, I’d love to attend, but the economy, and the job situation, just doesn’t justify the expense.. Now if I hit the lottery… “Training for every one! You get training, and you get training!”

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I would love to go to this, but I work every other weekend, and this falls on my weekend to work. Getting time off is like pulling teeth because we're a one-man shift and I have to find coverage. The same thing happened when Lee Weems was down there a couple of years back, and I was in Alaska for Eastridge and Bolke last year.

Murphy's law is real...if there's a 50/50 shot that something will work out perfectly, it'll always go the other way. :(

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I would love to go to this, but I work every other weekend, and this falls on my weekend to work. Getting time off is like pulling teeth because we're a one-man shift and I have to find coverage. The same thing happened when Lee Weems was down there a couple of years back, and I was in Alaska for Eastridge and Bolke last year.

Murphy's law is real...if there's a 50/50 shot that something will work out perfectly, it'll always go the other way. :(
    I have a good relation with them and hope to add them every year or every other year so stay tuned!

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I hope to catch them next time. Between keeping an eye on training and being a member at Riley, I don’t know how I missed it last year.
    I believe they will push it out a little more this time when it gets closer on their FB page. Last year was only my second year of hosting things so had some roomie things I learned.

Top Bottom