• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    I've been through a few Glocks. For me, subjectively speaking, they feel terrible and I hate the grip angle. However, I will keep one double stack Glock 9mm because there are so many out there. Parts/mags so on and so forth. I'm in the 1911 grip angle plastic fantastic universe now. I like HK VPs and S&W M&Ps.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Damn now are in a watch list for putting the words Glock and switch together.

So as to not bring in unwanted attention we should bleep out Glock just like we bleep out ****.

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    Am I the only one that thinks a gun is a gun is a gun? I don’t get “I want to switch from x to y to z”. It’s just a tool, whether it is a P365, Hellcat, Glock, or what have you. I feel like people are chasing that unicorn gun that is so much better than everything else, and they are all basically the same at the end of the day.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I love the PDP too
    You also need to check out the trigger on the Canik Rival. There is no better stock trigger on the market than the PDP or it’s predecessor the PPQ, none. The Rival is a copy of that trigger and is 200% better than any stock Glock. The only Glock trigger that is better or as good is the Timney Alpha Competition trigger. 2lbs, safe, Great Wall, clean break, awesome reset, flat trigger.
    Absolutely awesome triggers.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Am I the only one that thinks a gun is a gun is a gun? I don’t get “I want to switch from x to y to z”. It’s just a tool, whether it is a P365, Hellcat, Glock, or what have you. I feel like people are chasing that unicorn gun that is so much better than everything else, and they are all basically the same at the end of the day.
    Well, in my case it has been over the course of 30+ years, so it's more of an evolution than chasing I'd say.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Well, in my case it has been over the course of 30+ years, so it's more of an evolution than chasing I'd say.
    Yeah, more like 50 for me! Lol I’m old.
    So, if we follow the “every gun is a gun" folks should be quite happy with a flintlock. Lol

Or a revolver.
    Or a 1911…..
    Or a P35 ……
    Or a M9…..
    Whatever was “the gun of the day" when you came in to handguns should be the one you stick with?

That sounds boring…..sorry.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Carried a 19C for several years, switched to a G45 ported exactly like a 19c for about the last year. Now carrying a PSA Dagger with the ported slide assembly.. This setup mitigates recoil as well as the 19C if not better.
    Glocks always pointed a little high but the Dagger solved that problem. Factory Dagger triggers are better than Glock but easy to tweak if something different suits you. Price point is excellent compared to the Glock. I haven't lost a thing and gained a pistol that points more naturally for me that gives me a speed and accuracy edge.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Yeah, more like 50 for me! Lol I’m old.
    So, if we follow the “every gun is a gun" folks should be quite happy with a flintlock. Lol

Or a revolver.
    Or a 1911…..
    Or a P35 ……
    Or a M9…..
    Whatever was “the gun of the day" when you came in to handguns should be the one you stick with?

That sounds boring…..sorry.
    Well if we are going back to the beginning I would need to add a 1911, Tangent sight Hi-Power, a model 57 Smith and a couple of others, I was initially just talking about the last 10 years.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    full

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well if we are going back to the beginning I would need to add a 1911, Tangent sight Hi-Power, a model 57 Smith and a couple of others, I was initially just talking about the last 10 years.
    True, I didn't include the revolvers, and a few other iterations in mine either. That said, I covered the majority of my iterations.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I'm a Glock fan boy and have owned close to 60 glocks. I carried a G35gen3 for years and a G22gen3 before that, I was waiting for the G35gen5 to come out, but got tired of waiting.
    I was also over the fact that since 1982 Glock hasn't came out with anything new, just the same gun changed up a little.
    I was ready for a change.
    I went to a Beretta M9a4.
    I shoot the Berettas well and they are ultra reliable.
    I have had minor issues with my Beretta, mostly with the mounting of the optic and mags, so I have been considering going to a Glock 34 gen 5.
    I have a G34 I'm been setting up, but we'll see if I actually go back.

Attachments

• 20230402_174604.jpg
      20230402_174604.jpg
      759.4 KB · Views: 9

ABrad15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    NW Indy
    Carried a 19C for several years, switched to a G45 ported exactly like a 19c for about the last year. Now carrying a PSA Dagger with the ported slide assembly.. This setup mitigates recoil as well as the 19C if not better.
    Glocks always pointed a little high but the Dagger solved that problem. Factory Dagger triggers are better than Glock but easy to tweak if something different suits you. Price point is excellent compared to the Glock. I haven't lost a thing and gained a pistol that points more naturally for me that gives me a speed and accuracy edge.
    Daggers intrigue me

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom