• ...and so much more!
  • INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    Sure would hate to get my car searched.
    I've got more stuff lost/forgotten under the seats than I care to think about.

What they found is the equivalent of gun guy pocket change.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I hate to say it but with all blue white house, congress, senate.. they will pack the Supreme Court with enough marxist justices to do anything they want and they are going to gut the constitution.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    As I read it, the man had a handgun & magazine w/ ammo on him. LATER, the handgun & 509 rounds of ammunition was "recovered".
    So, probably some local DC laws "violated". Seems kinda false flag to me...

Fox is referencing CNN :ugh:: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n..._source=twCNN&utm_content=2021-01-16T19:22:56
    When police asked Beeler if he was carrying any weapons, Beeler told them he had a Glock semi-automatic pistol in the center armrest, the source said. The Glock was loaded with 17 rounds of ammunition and a round chamber ready to fire, the source said.

Police later recovered the pistol, as well as 509 rounds of ammunition, shotgun shells and a magazine for the handgun, according to an incident report provided by the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Police Department.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    12 shotgun shells... he didn't have a shotgun and those don't work in a 9mm.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Sounds like a random person profiled at a pop-up checkpoint and caught with a regular carry gun and a box of 22lr in the trunk. Sure to be prosecuted and hyped up as a "narrowly avoided assassination", of course. :rolleyes:

How much more peaceful would 2020 have been if BLM or antifa rioters were hunted down with this kind of vigor way back in May?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This, but also, I wonder if the locals run around with guns because they know they can fly under the radar. Keyword here "checkpoint".

ETA: note to self; peel the g***k sticker off before going to DC.
    Other than the usual suspects for ignoring laws, I would doubt it. It's been a huge no-no in DC it looks like since at least about 1975 or 76.

Top Bottom