• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed Kills

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    I have a set of BSE TrailerWorks Pro Series car ramps. If you don't know what these are, they are extensions that bolt to the door of an enclosed trailer for getting EXTREMELY low vehicles into enclosed trailers with no troubles whatsoever. My tube chassis Nova's front bumper was 2.5" from the ground at the highest point, and I could load the car no problem.

For more info, you can check out BSE's website here: BSE TrailerWorks - Race Car Loading Ramps and Race Trailer Customizing & Repair

As you can see from the website, these are NOT cheap. They are a high dollar item. Were used for two seasons, so they're in excellent condition.

I DO NOT have the extendable bumper things for the trailer door you'll need to use these things. Thought my dad got a set when he bought his ramps, but he swiped mine to save money. Thanks pops!

So, I'll set the price accordingly $400. In which case, you can buy a set of fixed, extended length aluminum/rubber bumpers for $75, buy the adjustable ones from Pit Pal for $125, extra long rubber bumpers for $40, or stick 2x4's under the door for $5. Whatever works out for ya!

I can also ship these dirt cheap through my work, so don't let that scare you off if you live on the other side of the state!
    gr_nod.gif

Will trade for:
    Nice S&W or Ruger Revolver (SP101, Airweight, LCR, etc.)
    Taurus Judge (3" chamber preferred, but will consider 2.5")
    Long tube headers for 96+ 454 (7.4) 2500/3500 2WD Chevy truck truck
    A whole lot of 9MM/.45ACP ammo.

3m63o13l65O55Pf5R8a1qbccd1e9041171912.jpg

Sorry about the small pic.

Top Bottom