• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rfyockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Lucasville
    Start of one of items on my bucket list, adding a range to the farm to safely shoot.

Earth embankment is approximately 7 Ft high and 12 ft thick - mostly clay. Work in progress, and sure won’t rival Demolition Ranch.

e470d8190d3ff7e692e35f1c362e9740.jpg

3a42e467c007638d17737950e5a220aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Your labor will give you hours of enjoyment. Finished mine about a year ago. Little different design. Stacked RR ties in a v shape about 7‘ high. Built a bullet catcher/target holder as I did not want to put lead into the environment. Mine is only 105’ long but adequate for my needs. Sets behind a 12x30 shed that I walled off the last 5 feet and screened in the half walls, so I can shoot undercover on cement and easily capture most of the brass (and steel) plus keep the supplies on the shelf. Most important I bought a sign with the gun safety rules that is hung above the shelf to let guest know it’s fun but not games.

Last edited:

rfyockey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2020
    Lucasville
    Your labor will give you hours of enjoyment. Finished mine about a year ago. Little different design. Stacked RR ties in a v shape about 7‘ high. Built a bullet catcher/target holder as I did not want to put lead into the environment. Mine is only 105’ long but adequate for my needs. Sets behind a 12x30 shed that I walled off the last 5 feet and screened in the half walls, so I can soot udercover on cement and easily capture most of the brass (and steel) plus keep the supplies on the shelf. Most important I bought a sign with the gun safety rules that is hung above the shelf to let guest know it’s fun but not games.

Thanks for reply and suggestions. I was looking for some feedback. Good idea on bullet catcher. I’ll be somewhere between 120-150 ft. Good to hear works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom